PDA

View Full Version : How to select diferent CD-RW?

KenMarthin
12-31-2001, 02:37 AM
Hi!
I got two CD-RW installed in my PC (PIII. W98, 128RAM, SoundBlaster Live), one of them is a Smart&Friendly and the another one is a Creative CD-RW. Both of them work so good, but only the burning software that came with the Creative unit recognizes both of them as a CD recorders; all of the rest of my CD burning software (Sound Forge XP, CD Creator, and so) just recognize the Smart&Friendly unit as a CD recorder; I tried to swap the units in the configuration, but nothing happened, so I undo the solution.
Any of you could help me to configure my system in order to choose one or another CD-RW unit?

Thanks in advance!

Gallaeglagh
12-31-2001, 02:40 AM
Not all software will work with all hardware.

------------------
When in doubt search on Google

YODA74
12-31-2001, 07:04 PM
And not all software works with all OS'S or other software,as I found out with a scanner that was supposed to work with W/Me.The box said yes the computer said OH NO WAY! so once i installed the software i finally got to view the READ me files and sure enough no way would it work with W/Me.so seems that i had installed the software they did not want to give refund so i told them it was a catch-22 and with a little arguing and voice raising in the store he agreed and gave back my money.Morel of story???
don't use bundled software research and buy your own.

------------------
Treading,Troden,Trails
HERE (http://www.davematthewsband.com)

kenja
01-01-2002, 01:40 AM
I recommend ahead's Nero recording software.