PDA

View Full Version : Sound Fades Out

Cheeky
02-13-2001, 10:53 PM
HeHe, I'm back AGAIN.
I finaily got my computer working, 1st problem was the motherboard had to be replaced, then the hard disk had to be replaced. All is working fine now with Win98 installed and everything. One little problem tho, I'm sure I just screwed up with some settings somewhere. When I try to pump any sound through my Sound Blaster Live! and into my Labtec 2 satalite speakers I get no sound. I went into the volume control and noticed the volume setting was all the way down so i drag it up, then it slowly fades (the bar "falls" down the screen) untill the sound turns off. I drag it back up and it happens again.
Anyone know what I might be wrong or what I could have overlooked that would cause this?
(I have installed all the drivers. I checked the "system" and everything there is working properly)

Cheeky
02-14-2001, 02:08 PM
Maybe there is a setting that I need to change like "Time Fade Out" or something? anybody eevr come across anything like this???

Randy_tx
02-14-2001, 03:03 PM
I've NEVER heard this one before!!...go to Creative Labs web site and pose the quesion to them...they should be able to tell ya whats goin on... http://www.creativehelp.com/

------------------
When all else fails...I'm a heck of a parts swapper!