PDA

View Full Version : IPE

jinn
06-17-2001, 04:38 PM
Anyone else notice that InnoculateIT has only came out with 2 virus updates since the 7th? Before it was almost every other day. Is this an inferior piece of software now? I hate to get rid of it because it's free, and it's also hard to complain about it because of that fact, but I want something that's reliable. I might just have to get PCCillen.

bassvax
06-17-2001, 07:40 PM
Referencing your discussion with MJC back on June 3 in this "PC World" forum...I believe this is the pusher to get your $5.95 a month even though it will still be free...I wonder if you pay will there be more updates...but like you said...it is hard to complain about freebies

------------------
Tango down!

jinn
06-17-2001, 07:44 PM
Dang, good point Bassvax! I never even thought about that man. Hmmmm. I guess I'll wait a couple more weeks and see. I will get PCCIllen if I have to pay though. Not because of spite, I just like it more. I actually have ZA Pro instead of the free version just to show my support. So don't all you guys jump on me for wanting free things. lol http://www.PCGuide.com/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by jinn (edited 06-17-2001).]