PDA

View Full Version : router configuration screen?

diurnal
12-25-2002, 01:51 AM
Ok when i go into my router, netgear rp614. Im getting no configuration parameters. Like it got wipe out..

Is it possible that something got corrupted in the router bios.?
However when i pull the configuration screen from another computer it seems fine. To explain better, I go to port forwarding and try to forward a port and i cannot. Things are missing. And i get a screen with this on it:

p { font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; list-style-position: outside; } H1 { color: #09c; background: white; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; } body { font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; margin: 6px; } td { font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; } a { color: black; background: white; text-decoration: none; } .thead { color: #09C; background: white; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; text-align: center; } .ttext { font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; text-align: center; } .subhead { color: #09C; background: white; font-weight: bold; font-size: 12px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif; }

Anyone decipher that. Arms are up??

diurnal
12-25-2002, 01:55 AM
OK figure it out, i disable active scripting in internet properties. TO avoid popups and things. Thanksme.. DUMB ME

mjc
12-25-2002, 04:09 PM
Well, the pade you were getting is the raw HTML for the page, unfortunately you are not as good at interpretting it as your browser (neither am I.....hehe).

I would set the scripting to at least prompt and maybe set your router in the trused sites zone (Internet Options => Security) instead of globally re-enabling scripting for the internet zone.