PDA

View Full Version : tsyub.dll,WinME???

malcore
02-23-2003, 12:41 PM
I just bought a TV tuner/capture card, Winfast TV 2000 XP Deluxe. It's a great card, installed beautifully and easily on XP.

I liked it so much I bought another for a WinME system. Yes, it is supposed to be compatible with all Windows, 95 and later.

Problem is, when I try to install the drivers, I get the message "file tsbyuv.dll could not be found". Even when I try to install through device manager I get the same message.

I've tried putting in the WinME disk and directing it to the .dll file in DRIVER5.CAB, even unzipped the file to it's own folder on the HDD and directed search to there. Still can't be found.

What am I doing wrong? Without this file, it still seems to work. Only problem is I want to stop the TV app from beginning at startup. If I do that though, then try to start it from start menu, I get another message: "File Missing_ "D:WinFast\WFTVF\WFCFG.DLL"

The file is there in that directory though.(Have tried uninstall/reinstall...same.) If I let it start in the taskbar at startup, it works fine.

How can I get it to find "tsbyuv.dll"? Why can't it see either this or the file "WFCFG.DLL"? Or has WinME finally decided to give me grief after years of trouble free service?

System:
P4 2.8
P4T533
512Mb Rimm4200
Radeon 9700PRO
SB Audigy
WinME
450watt PSU
DVD
CDR
80 Gig HDD

PS-

Whyzman- this is a Windows(my system) problem. The card works well, especially in XP.

malcore
02-23-2003, 01:11 PM
I have now realized that this file is a codec. It is not in my system and is not on the WinME install disk. Does anyone know of a site where you can DL this? I have found a few, but they want $5 for the DL.

hawk7771us
02-23-2003, 02:39 PM
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/Dll-Files-T.html never tried this site hope it helps

malcore
02-23-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks hawk. Actually just found that sight before I saw your post.
DLed it and it went in fine.;)

Now if I caan only solve the second part of my problem and be able to start the prog from start up.:(