PDA

View Full Version : errors in regitry

_lilxdarlin_
02-23-2003, 06:33 PM
i have been having alot of problems with my computer lately...well i have windows me----at 56k..when i turnd on my computer this morning it keeps saying that (the registry is causing something with windows and that it will fix it and restart my computer ..but it keeps coming back up every time it restartes it...and when it doesnt ..i try to start my msn and it freezes in the middle of logging in?any feed back is welcome and thanks in advance.....sandy

Paul Komski
02-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Hi ...LilXdarlin...

You could try a system restore.

Go to Start<>Programs<>Accessories<>SystemTools<>SystemRestore and then choose a Restore Point to a time before this problem started.

Hopefully you have system restore enabled.

_lilxdarlin_
02-23-2003, 07:55 PM
i went back 3 days and it didnt work ..problem was and is still there...right now i came to the libary to use compute to see if i could get any info/....should i try again?thanks sandy

Budfred
02-23-2003, 08:42 PM
You need to go back to a point before you started having the problem so if it was more than 3 days ago, you need to try again with an earlier date.

Also, if this doesn't do it, try to post more details about what happened prior to the problem. Had you just installed new hardware/software? Had you been downloading music or anything from the web? And so on....