PDA

View Full Version : How to see all of an image?

Jericho
03-04-2003, 09:44 PM
When I view large pictures on my WindowsXP computer, they are automatically resized to fit the screen. How can I see ALL the photo in a scrolling format?

Thanks in advance,
Jericho

kayofcircles
03-05-2003, 11:18 AM
I don't have XP, and just glanced through my Internet Options and display stuff and can't find anything that applies. Would suspect you're looking for a setting that reads something like "Fit to page" or "Fit to Window" that you can uncheck. If it's even possible.

The truth is that I find it annoying to receive a pic that I can't see in the window..that I have to save and view with PaintShopPro to "see" the whole pic. That's most often because the pic is in, say, 300 resolution and my 98 puter displays in 98 (or 96, can't remember) resolution on the monitor, and I am still using 800 x 600 on monitor settings...so not enough room on my display to show entire pic.

Hopefully, someone with XP will know more.

kaede
03-05-2003, 11:41 AM
just use scroll up your mouse and the image will enlarge. If the picture is in IE then go to the pictures right hand bottom and a enlarge button will appear and click it.

Jericho
03-05-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by kaede
If the picture is in IE then go to the pictures right hand bottom and a enlarge button will appear and click it.

Well that couldn't be easier. Thanks!

Jericho

Jason1971
03-05-2003, 10:59 PM
Kay is right... Just click on Tools-Internet Options-Advanced.. It's under the Multimedia section. Just uncheck " Enable automatic imagine resizing" That's it.......

Jason