PDA

View Full Version : Everything about my computer.

akif
05-11-2003, 10:50 AM
I m not talking about becoming a PC troubleshooting expert.

The least i want to be is to be able to handle my PC and any problem that arises-regarding software(i use windows) and/or hardware(i have a compattable P-II-Celeron with ISA sound card and an AGP card)

HOW SHOULD I ACHIEVE THIS GOAL WITHOUT DOING ANY COURSE BEC. I DON;T HAVE TIME FOR IT.

Thanx.

Budfred
05-11-2003, 05:39 PM
If you don't have time or interest in taking a course, the best bet is to keep working with your computer and ask questions as needed. I have learned everything I know about computers by doing problem solving with computers I have owned, reading magazines and now, hanging out here to learn and aswer questions.

biggmc01
05-15-2003, 12:07 AM
I again find myself agreeing with Budfred, my first system was a 6x86 Cyrix totally integrated pig of a computer. About a pentium 192.7 according to diagnostics. At times keeping it alive was quite a chore. It was the cheapest I could get when I bought it. It came with 16mb ram and 1.2 gb harddrive, loaded with win95. When I finally turned it into my 6year olds system 5 years later it is running win98se 64mb ram, 10gb harddrive, 32mb video card, office 97 and more.... Was a miracle and a great learning experience.