PDA

View Full Version : novell client error

dinakar
06-28-2003, 07:27 AM
sir
i have a system which is working fine from last 50 days (new system). suddenly one day it showhing satrnge behaviour.this system is windows 200 professional with novell client 4.8 sp1 its asking for novell server username and password i entered , then its asking for local username password , i entered then its saying that loading personal settings again it asking with novell login (again and again its asking like a loop ) . i remooved the lan card then also same thing is ahppening , how to uninstal novell client in windows 2000 professional when its not allowing us to login .... in safe mode local area connection is not visible.....
then i formated the system and reloaded windows 2000 and i installed novell client again this time i got the same error from the beging of novell client installation , previously i got this error after 50 days of installation ..... what will be the solution ...plz help me

yawningdog
06-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Describe your network please. What kind of Netware resources are you trying to access. (File server?, gateway?,) What is your reason for installing Netware?