PDA

View Full Version : The Art Institute Online?

The_Fire_Theft
08-25-2003, 06:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about this school?<p><a href="http://www.aionline.edu/AIO/multimediawebaas.asp">The Art Institute online</a></p>
Have you heard of it? Is an online education looked at the same way as a normal campus one? The only reason I am considering going to school is because of I found out you could take college courses online. With a full time job, a wife, and two year old son, it doesn't leave me too much time for school. I do stay up late though, so an online course would be perfect for me!

I would also be interested in any other options someone could give me. Keep in mind the only schooling I have is a High School Diploma. I noticed that a lot of the online courses require some college credits. I am not set on a graphics course, although web design has always interested me. What would be some good degrees to go for that could get you a decent job right after completion?

I have been reading some posts about jobs in security, what kinds of degrees could get you started down that path, and does anyone know of anything online for that?