PDA

View Full Version : Do you recognize this problem?

MiJi
04-01-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm trying to access the Oprah website but whenever I click on a link to one of the show segments from the "Be On The Show," the webpage it takes me to keeps loading and reloading itself automatically, and the words are all jumbled up (it looks like HTML.) I am running IE 6.0 and everything is updated and I used to be able to access the webpage without any problems (this problem started AFTER my hard drive was reformatted.)

Any ideas as to what's going on and how I can fix this problem? Btw, it does NOT happen at other websites, just this particular one.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! TIA :-)

Here's just a small sample of what I see when the webpage comes up:

inpuontxperihiddenest to _D:/ext/poseearchsSearchResultsServlet.queryStenng"avalue=" es plr> inpuontxperihiddenest to _DARGS"avalue="/Icludes/incl_earch_sec.j"> /lugge> !-- Searchclude --> pd> pr> /lugge> !--cobraet_your_l; c_ namer--> < languagi="Java1.2es Iws.rval('keepSessAlive()', 300000); func keepSessAlive() { imtm= new Imagi(); imt.lrcm= "/ription/temp imtmlrc: stsimagin t_sec_ nam.gik ubmineguenewidth="442" heigh/ti62" al/tiThe Oour Winfrey S; ced> pr> plr> imtmlrc: simagin er.gik uwidth="1" heigh/ti43ed> plr> kpluggebmineguenepadd0" 0" width="13nes rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt <.gik uwidth="13ne heigh/ti3" al/tiR tt rt
ttt tt rt
ttt tt rt