PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS_software_questions

Bobo Preacher
12-06-2004, 04:42 AM
i have just bought C++borlandX but do you guys know why it loads so slowly ? i have got to wait for 15 minutes before I can see its windows, about 20 minutes before I can open new project and for 10 minutes before my mouse and my keyboard get active for me to code in...I don't understand the reason why really, I can only find out that it uses a lot of main memory, but i still infact have a lot of free space (>10GB)... So can you tell me why that happens ?Thank you in advance

Bobo Preacher
12-06-2004, 04:46 AM
I already turned off lots of irrelevant/unnecessary programs

Paul Komski
12-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Do you have loads of RAM though?

KDDE
12-13-2004, 03:07 AM
:D didn't u c whot drawn on t. leftop coner below "C++BorlandX". Its EXCELENCE ENDURES. you must havit b4 layin yor hands on that softwere :D

Donn
12-13-2004, 03:49 PM
Bobopreacher:

How is the rest of your system. . .TIF and TEMP files, recycle bin, cookies and all like that cleaned out? Do you check regularly for spyware and adware. . .running SpyBot 1.3.1 tx, and Adaware SE Personal 1.05, I hope, updated regularly?

:cool:

rond36
12-14-2004, 09:30 PM
:D didn't u c whot drawn on t. leftop coner below "C++BorlandX". Its EXCELENCE ENDURES. you must havit b4 layin yor hands on that softwere :D

??? Can I get a translator please.

Main memory and hard disk space are not the same.

Does your PC meet the minimum specs (http://www.borland.com/cbuilderx/pdf/cbx_sysreqs.pdf) for this software?

Do you have Microsoft C++ installed, if you don't Borland C++ BuilderX will not run properly

KDDE
12-18-2004, 08:27 PM
??? Can I get a translator please.

Main memory and hard disk space are not the same.

Does your PC meet the minimum specs (http://www.borland.com/cbuilderx/pdf/cbx_sysreqs.pdf) for this software?

Do you have Microsoft C++ installed, if you don't Borland C++ BuilderX will not run properly
Thank you, im not using BorlandX :( I only use MSC++