PDA

View Full Version : Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

1ce
01-17-2005, 07:37 PM
have you checked out the latest Roller Coaster Tycoon it the 3rd in the series and it just keeps getting better

go get the free demo here

http://www.atari.com/rollercoastertycoon/

Ventrix777
02-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I downloaded the demo and i dont like what i see i like rct2 much better im sorry but its thumbs down for rct3

zottie101
02-06-2005, 04:00 PM
I have had both RCT and RCT 2, and am a big fan of them. I subsequently bought Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 when it came out thinking wow this is going to be even better! - 2 days later i returned it.

So i agree, the second one is better, its perhaps simpler, but i think it works better, the 3rd was irritating the way to do small things like build paths raised was stupidly long, the camera angles were too complicated in my opinion, and you cant hear the sounds from the rides unless youre really close.

There is too much to choose from when it comes to rides, and you cant see them properly when looking through them, on the buy rides menu, all you see is an image of the car. Roller coaster 2 is better, dont waste time with the 3rd!

DevilDev
02-07-2005, 06:01 PM
The new veiws are a plus to get more in-tune with your park walkers. but in all rct2 was the best of the 3 rct.

saphalline
02-09-2005, 02:54 AM
That's good to know. I'm a big fan of the first RCT, but never got around to RCT2. I think I will now. And I think I'll skip RCT3!! :p