PDA

View Full Version : What do I do now?

lisaann1226
06-22-2005, 11:48 PM
I downloaded the game "Sims 2" from a torrent site, and now I'm unsure how to install it. The following files are included in the "Sims 2" folder I downloaded
4 BIN files and 4 CUE files. There is also an exe with it, I scanned it for a virus and it was clean but when I tried to open it it said "Sims2 is not a Win32 application" Can someone tell me what this means? And I also can never seem to open MSinfo documents (not just with this download, with others as well) .... can someone help?

bassman
06-23-2005, 12:07 AM
UUUMMMMM???? :confused:
Go out and buy the game and own it legaly???? :rolleyes:

pop pop
06-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Come on Frank. The stuff's out there for the takin' man. Whadda ya think Al Gore invented the internet for?

bassman
06-24-2005, 12:27 AM
So is the beer on the side of the delivery truck facing away from the store :D
Now, as tempting to me as that may be :eek: I still won't do it. And If I new someone who had, I wouldn't let them use my opener either ;)

saphalline
06-24-2005, 05:12 AM
As much as I believe that knowledge should be shared freely, I cannot in good conscience tell you the answer to the question you seek. Forum rules and personal morals prevent me from giving illegal info away. You will have to ask your question elsewhere (and you probably already have :p) but suffice to say if you don't know what to do with a CUE file, then you shouldn't really DL them.