PDA

View Full Version : Get the ball roleing again

SufferWell1396
12-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Everything here is calm. too calm. So i thought i would post this.
How many compy's have you broken???

to date ive only broken ..... 4 i think

Packard Bell Force 107--- I was learning, that thing didnt stand a chance

Gateway Select K7 950--- Bad flash

Power Spec 4334--- Unknown Death, Some chips burn up when you turn it on

eMachines T2865--- Fried mobo. No Suprises.

johnny_quest
12-01-2006, 11:02 PM
I dunno, never really broken any computers :) (keep my fingers crossed)

i have taken many things apart that I couldn't get back together... does that count???

SufferWell1396
12-01-2006, 11:21 PM
nah, i mean, you work with something, and when you try to turn it on, it doenst work right

Fred_Flintstone
12-01-2006, 11:45 PM
nah, i mean, you work with something, and when you try to turn it on, it doenst work right

My first wife was a bit like that..does that count??..:D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist!!

Had a PC that I had "fiddled" with once.."learning" about the registry etc...:rolleyes:

Went completely haywire and wouldn't boot.. had to reformat and reinstall eventually!!.

Not my fault of course!!....I BLAME M$ for making it so easy to bork your own PC!!..:D :D :D

SufferWell1396
12-02-2006, 12:03 AM
hahaha,

INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 98

Please Press F4 to install Windows

Please Press F5 to make your computer implode

azzey
12-03-2006, 02:58 PM
I've never actually broken a computer but I'd had a couple die (PSU went and took the mobo and HDD) that I was able to fix. Nothing too serious.

Jiggy
12-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Nowing what would happen I hooked a 120mm 12V Delta fan to the 3 pin fan socket on an msi mobo, poor socket never stood a chance, it was fun though.

saphalline
12-05-2006, 02:30 AM
Compaq's of all kinds die on me a lot. No reasonable explanation. Other than the fact that they were Compaq's. Several laptops and twice as many desktops so far. I've seen a few other dead and unfixable OEM systems over the years, but for some reason Compaq's just die when I get my hands on them.

Everything else has worked fine for me. Custom builds that I've done never really die per se. I always get to them in the early warning stages, if possible.