PDA

View Full Version : Video or CD rom tutorials.

TVC15
03-24-2001, 11:34 AM
I find that I learn a lot better in a classroom environment (ie having somebody explaining the stuff to me rather than reading a book). Unfortunately, I don't have the time at the moment to register for any courses.

The next best thing for me, therefore, would be either a video or audio/visual CD-ROM which covered the topics I need.

Does anybody know where I can obtain something like this? The subject areas I require at the moment are Windows NT server and Office 2000.

I should also add that I live in the UK so any videos would have to be in the PAL format.

------------------
Up every evening 'bout half eight or nine,

I give my complete attention to a very good friend of mine.

Paleo Pete
03-25-2001, 07:51 AM
Sorry, I don't know where you could get anything like that especially in the UK, but you might check with a library, something of that nature might be available. Some of the local computer shops may also be able to point you in the right direction.

If we ever get it off the ground, things of that nature would be good for the IRC channel we're trying to get setup which is primarily intended to be an A+ study group. It's already been suggested that some of us do presentations of that sort, which I think might be a good idea. With a Q&A afterward, it might be very useful.

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!
Note: Please post your questions on the forums, not in my email.

Computer Information Links (http://www.geocities.com/paleopete/)