PDA

View Full Version : MEDIA PLAYER

saliva15
11-09-2000, 07:13 PM
IS THERE ANY WAY FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO ENQUEUE VIDEOS IN THE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER SO THAT ONE OPENS AFTER THE OTHER WITHOUT HAVING TO CLICK ON EACH ICON INDIVIDUALLY? (I HAVE ALREADY TRIED SELECTING THEM ALL AND OPENING THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY BUT IT DIDN'T WORK) IF NOT, IS THERE ANY PROGRAM WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DO THIS?
THANX

JOHN

aftahours
11-20-2000, 07:00 AM
nah mate i have no idea how to do it thru media player. . . but why do u want to do this n e way??????

CrudeDude
11-23-2000, 08:07 AM
Upgrade to the latest version of Media Player...Version 7. This has the option to compile lists! Either download it (quite Long) or get it off the cover of a magazine.

BigBlue66
11-24-2000, 09:13 PM
You mean to tell me that you guys actually have a working copy of Media Player 7? I became so disgusted with mine, that I uninstalled the darn thing. Guess I will wait until all the bugs are worked out. Might be a long wait!

ReddDogg
11-24-2000, 11:09 PM
I like Media Player 7. Of course I run it in Windows ME, and since it is integrated, that might make a big difference. But I like it. Only, I go back to mplayer2 sometimes to play certain movies.

------------------
Joe Redd
MCP

xor_chad
11-25-2000, 04:08 PM
Heres what you CAN do.
Open Media Player and start dragging files into it.
It WILL save the previous file in a FILO type queue of such.
Only thing is you have to use the back and forward buttons or keys.
Later...

------------------
Chad Wilson
C++/ASM Programmer
PC Support Technician