PDA

View Full Version : Changing text

ESPplayer7
05-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Hey guys I changed a setting on my computer and when I change the size of a window the text does not form to the window size as I am moving it. So when I change from full screen mode to a smaller window and bring the window to a thinner setting it does not show the text change wrap until I let go of the left mouse click, before it would wrap the text as I was moving it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

FTT
05-10-2011, 02:52 AM
In what?
NotePad? Word? A browser window? Which one?

ESPplayer7
05-11-2011, 06:36 AM
its when I am online using firefox. I was changing a bunch of settings in windows and i noticed this recently. I dont think it was a firefox setting but maybe it was, I do not recollect changing anything there.

LochLomonder
05-11-2011, 11:51 AM
ESPplayer7,

I was changing a bunch of settings in windows and i noticed this recently

That's why it's always important to make a note of what you're doing if you're unsure about what you're fiddling with in the first place. I'm not writing this to be churlish; rather, it's more difficult to assist you figuring out what's wrong when you don't know what you did in the first place.

Do you notice the word-wrapping issue happening with any other applications? Does it happen in Internet Explorer, too?

FTT
05-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Some pages/forums have graphics of a fixed size that may be too wide for the width you re-sized the window to and this sometimes leads to the annoying horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the screen above the Task Bar. It may have nothing at all to do with the settings you were changing.

Here at PCG, Charles has made each post in each thread independent of each other (even the initial post is independent of the banners). This eliminates the problem if one person posts a pic too large, it does not affect any of the other posts on that page.

ESP,
Try resizing your window while viewing this thread. See if it still does it. If so, there is something amiss because it does not happen with me and I am also using FF4.