Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Multipul users

Multipul users

Hello all.
    I would like to set up multipul user preferances in Internet Explorer, as in, when you R-click the IE icon on your desktop and hit "Properties", you can set up your home page, connections, etc...
    I would like to know how to do this for different users and then just rename the icons accordingly.

I have tried creating additional icons, but of course these are only shortcuts to the original and carry the same settings.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appriciated, I'm kinda new to the real internet

Thanks

EDIT- my god, isn't that cute enough to make you sick
    If all we ever give is equal to that of which we get, how do we ever progress beyond that of which we are?
    Uncle Crustys

Internet Explorer does allow for some personalized settings if your using profiles on your computer. (I have never used IE this way, so I don't know just what settings are "personalized" and which ones are "System" wide.)

But you might want to give it a try.

Good Luck
    Ferengi Rules of Acquistion:
    Rule # 47
    Don't trust a man wearing a better suit than your own.

Thanks Ghost, hadn't thought of that. I will give it a try. I actualy like that idea, it keeps my things for my eyes only
    If all we ever give is equal to that of which we get, how do we ever progress beyond that of which we are?
    Uncle Crustys

Thread Information