Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Explorer Bar problem

Explorer Bar problem

I have this bar that i dont want i want to remove it completely and get it off my system.

i right clicked and unchecked it still doesn't remove it. Heres the pic:

Mind i have tried Sreach and Destory Program nothing seems to happen to it
    **I'm Deaf please use simple English to help me to understand**

Please download Hijack this . Unzip it into its own folder, doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
    Press that, save the log, do Ctrl-A to Select All, and copy its contents here. Most of what it lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.
    be wary of strong drink - it may make you shoot at tax collectors, and miss!

Thumbs down

Sorry what u mean by dont fix anything yet. i still appears to be there when i clicked fix checked.

He is saying not to fix anything with HijackThis... Let me state it another way and add to it...

You have at least one problem with malware (virus, spyware, hijacker and so on...). Please download and run Spybot and AdAware. In Spybot fix items checked in RED... In AdAware fix whatever it indicates is bad... Also, it is a good idea to run an online virus scan, there are links to 2 of them at the bottom of my post. Then you need to run HijackThis and post a log to clean out whatever is left.

To run HJT, extract it to a permanent folder such as C:\Documents or one you create like C:\HJT. Close all programs you have opened and make sure that all programs are enabled if you use msconfig. Run it and Scan, then Save the log. When the log window appears, Right click to Copy it, open your browser and come here to Paste the log. Do not make any changes until it is checked since most items are either benign or essential to the computer.
    Budfred ..... Caveat Emptor....

Helpful links SpywareBlaster... HijackThis... ATF Cleaner...

Post a complaint about malware here!!
    So how did I get infected in the first place??

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP member since 2004...

If you PM me for help, expect an irritated response... Post in the forum...

Log below
    Attached Files Attached Files

First, you are running Hijack this from a temporary folder. This is not advisable, adn backups could be lost. Please make a new folder on your drive, and move the Hijack this program file to it. Then all the backups will be in that folder, safe in case of need.

Then run the program again, and put a check (tick) in the boxes opposite the following items. Double check to ensure that you have not missed one. Then close ALL other programs/windows, and click on "fix checked"

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,Shellnext = http://www.navreg.com/index.asp?siteid=8

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {000006B1-19B5-414A-849F-2A3C64AE6939} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {71ED4FBA-4024-4bbe-91DC-9704C93F453E} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7D81CBE2-A6E0-D7B4-3A9B-078A5EB761AF} - C:\PROGRA~1\MESSBO~1\Settings Keep.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {83DE62E0-5805-11D8-9B25-00E04C60FAF2} - C:\WINDOWS\2_0_1browserhelper2.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9C691A33-7DDA-4C2F-BE4C-C176083F35CF} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\bridge.dll
    O2 - BHO: LBBHO - {EFD84954-6B46-42f4-81F3-94CE9A77052D} - C:\WINDOWS\lbbho.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: bat tons bits - {EB7C6D93-3778-38F5-AD80-9FE8D0C21DE7} - C:\PROGRA~1\MESSBO~1\Settings Keep.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vc beep] C:\PROGRA~1\OBJBRO~1\funkmags.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Belt] C:\WINDOWS\Belt.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RunDLL] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\System32\bridge.dll",Load
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msbb] c:\docume~1\daniel~1\locals~1\temp\msbb.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lcvarqp] C:\WINDOWS\lcvarqp.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aceu] C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel McConnell\Application Data\etrr.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WINT] C:\WINDOWS\System32\wcpit.exe

O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://bar.mywebsearch.com/menusearch.html?p=ZS

O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/nocache...tup1.0.0.8.cab

Reboot, and delete

files
    C:\WINDOWS\Belt.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\bridge.dll
    c:\docume~1\daniel~1\locals~1\temp\msbb.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\lcvarqp.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel McConnell\Application Data\etrr.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\wcpit.exe

folders
    C:\Program Files\OBJBRO~1
    C:\Program Files\MESSBO~1

These may be hidden files. See HERE for how to show hidden files.

If you like and use the "mywebsearch" bar, then these items need not be fixed. While not spyware itself, some of the affiliated programs are distinctly dubious!

O2 - BHO: MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - {00A6FAF1-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
    O2 - BHO: mwsBar BHO - {07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    If you fix these items, after rebooting, delete the folder C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch.
    be wary of strong drink - it may make you shoot at tax collectors, and miss!

ermm what do u mean by 'Please make a new folder on your drive, and move the Hijack this program file to it. Then all the backups will be in that folder, safe in case of need.'?

You can use Windows Explorer or My Computer to create a new folder. Call it something like C:/HJT and then put HJT in it. If you are running it from a temporary folder there is a risk that your backups will not be saved and if there is a problem with the fixes, you will not be able to recover...

Once you complete the fixes noted in david eaton's post, please reboot and post a new log. Please do not post it as an attachment, but copy and paste it into a Reply... You do this by choosing to Save the Scan that you run in HJT. Once you have saved it, it will be in a text file in Notepad. Right click with your mouse in the Notepad window and choose Select All, then Right click again and select Copy... Open your browser and come here. Open a Reply window in this thread and Right click again, then select Paste.... This should paste the log directly into the window. Also provide as much detail as possible on how your system is running....

Blog Entries
    ermm what do u mean by 'Please make a new folder on your drive, and move the Hijack this program file to it.
    1. Open Windows Explorer. [Start\All Programs\Accessories\Windows Explorer]

2. Click the + beside My Computer, then Click on C: drive to highlight it.

3. Click File\New\Folder And type a name for the folder that creates. HJT or Hijack This should work, just remember that name. I create a Download folder where all downloads go, each in its own folder, and unzip them from there, creating or browsing to a folder for the extracted files to go during the unzip process. NOTHING goes on my desktop...EVER...

4. Find the Hijack This zip file you downloaded, drag and drop or copy and paste it into the folder you just created. Unzip and run it from there so log files and backups will not be lost.

And when the folks here ask that you post a hijack this log, please copy and paste it into this thread, rather than uploading a zip file. That makes it a lot simpler for these guys, they don't really need a copy of it on their hard drives anyway.
    Why do I drive way out here to see the wildlife when all the animals live in town?

Note: Please post your questions on the forums, not in my email. Otherwise I may sic my armed bear on you!

My Photography

Talking Thanks a lot!

11 Thanks to all the guys who helped me to get rid of it its finnally removed! U guys are the best. Now gotta post about my Office Outlook 2000 but where does that go into Windows rite?

Cheers again

You still need to post a fresh log so we can make sure it is all cleaned up.......

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/index.jsp
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/index.jsp
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {00A6FAF1-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0. dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0CF0B8EE-6596-11D5-A98E-0003470BB48E} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\CCHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboForm.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A5366673-E8CA-11D3-9CD9-0090271D075B} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
    O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboForm.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0. dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMS] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDriver\LVCOMS.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PinnacleDriverCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSDrvCheck.exe -CheckReg
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Drag'n Drop CD+DVD] C:\Program Files\drag'n drop cd+dvd\BinFiles\DragDrop.exe /StartUp
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MessengerPlus2] "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\MsgPlus.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IncredimailDownloader] C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLO~1\imloader.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NetPumper] "C:\Program Files\NetPumper\NetPumperIEProxy.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WhenUSave] "C:\Program Files\Save\Save.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WhenUSearch] "C:\Program Files\WhenUSearch\Search.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PicoZip] D:\PROGRA~1\PicoZip\PicoZipTray.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MessengerPlus2] "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\MsgPlus.exe" /WinStart
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IMOL] C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\IMOLApp.exe /c
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ClockSync] "C:\Program Files\ClockSync\Sync.exe" /q
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
    O4 - Startup: iMesh.lnk = C:\Program Files\iMesh\Client\iMeshClient.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: blueyonder Instant Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\blueyonder IST\bin\matcli.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: PCSuiteForNokia3650 Detect.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: PCSuiteForNokia3650 TS.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Remocon Driver.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Timer Recording Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\ReserveModule.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: VAIO Action Setup (Server).lnk = ?
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsearch.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://bar.mywebsearch.com/menusearch.html?p=ZS
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward &Links - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmbacklinks.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Cac&hed Snapshot of Page - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmcache.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu &4 - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with NetPumper - C:\Program Files\NetPumper\AddUrl.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms &] - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms &[ - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Si&milar Pages - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsimilar.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate into English - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmtrans.html
    O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms &] (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Save (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms &[ (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: RoboForm (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RF Toolbar &2 (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Related (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: FlashGet (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &FlashGet (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger (HKLM)
    O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sony-europe.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.sonystyle-europe.com
    O15 - Trusted Zone: *.vaio-link.com
    O16 - DPF: {0A5FD7C5-A45C-49FC-ADB5-9952547D5715} (Creative Software AutoUpdate) - http://www.creative.com/SU/ocx/12119/CTSUEng.cab
    O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} (Shockwave ActiveX Control) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/s...irector/sw.cab
    O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/nocache...tup1.0.0.8.cab
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yaho.../yinst0401.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F00F4763-7355-4725-82F7-0DA94A256D46} (IMDownloader Class) - http://www2.incredimail.com/contents...r/imloader.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/bin/msnchat45.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/SU/ocx/12119/CTPID.cab

I use Mywebsearch i want to keep that.

I suggest you reconsider keeping MyWebSearch... Even though it is not considered to be malware itself, it does install malware with it, including the items I will note below. If you keep it, you are VERY likely to get infected again... If you do decide to keep it, fix the items noted anyway, they are the malware that it installs, but you can leave the other references...

You do have several bits of malware left.... Without your complete log, I can't tell you if this fix is going to work, so please post back with the complete log after you fix these items. This includes the header information and Running Processes...

Close all open windows and browsers, run HJT and mark/fix:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WhenUSave] "C:\Program Files\Save\Save.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WhenUSearch] "C:\Program Files\WhenUSearch\Search.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ClockSync] "C:\Program Files\ClockSync\Sync.exe" /q
    O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/nocach...etup1.0.0.8.cab

You mentioned a problem with Outlook, this could be it... It is a beta release for a program to work with Outlook through Incredimail and even they say it may not be stable:

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IMOL] C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\IMOLApp.exe /c

Also, keep in mind that anything in your Trusted Zone has unlimited access to your system:

After you finish, please run a fresh log and post the whole thing back here again so we can make sure we got it all....

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\NISUM.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
    C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPxySvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
    C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\shwserv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\mnmsrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\RM_SV.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDriver\LVCOMS.EXE
    C:\Program Files\drag'n drop cd+dvd\BinFiles\DragDrop.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\MsgPlus.exe
    C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\Program Files\NetPumper\NetPumperIEProxy.exe
    D:\PROGRA~1\PicoZip\PicoZipTray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe
    C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Suite for Nokia 3650\connmngmntbox.exe
    C:\Program Files\Nokia\PC Suite for Nokia 3650\ectaskscheduler.exe
    C:\Program Files\sony\usbsircs\usbsircs.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\PCSUIT~1\Elogerr.exe
    C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\ReserveModule.exe
    C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Action Setup\VAServ.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intuwave\Shared\mRouterRunTime\mRouterRuntim e.exe
    C:\Program Files\iMesh\Client\iMeshClient.exe
    C:\Program Files\blueyonder IST\bin\mpbtn.exe
    C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\gps.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\PCSUIT~1\BROADC~1.EXE
    C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\PCSUIT~1\SCRFS.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MYIE2\MyIE.exe
    C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
    C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/index.jsp
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page_bak = http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/index.jsp
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {00A6FAF1-072E-44cf-8957-5838F569A31D} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0. dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {0CF0B8EE-6596-11D5-A98E-0003470BB48E} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\CCHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboForm.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A5366673-E8CA-11D3-9CD9-0090271D075B} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
    O3 - Toolbar: &RoboForm - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboForm.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\ycomp5_3_16_0. dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccRegVfy] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccRegVfy.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LVCOMS] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\QCDriver\LVCOMS.EXE
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PinnacleDriverCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSDrvCheck.exe -CheckReg
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Drag'n Drop CD+DVD] C:\Program Files\drag'n drop cd+dvd\BinFiles\DragDrop.exe /StartUp
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MessengerPlus2] "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\MsgPlus.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InCD] C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCD.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IncredimailDownloader] C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLO~1\imloader.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PicoZip] D:\PROGRA~1\PicoZip\PicoZipTray.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MessengerPlus2] "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\MsgPlus.exe" /WinStart
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RoboForm] "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
    O4 - Startup: iMesh.lnk = C:\Program Files\iMesh\Client\iMeshClient.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: blueyonder Instant Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\blueyonder IST\bin\matcli.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: PCSuiteForNokia3650 Detect.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: PCSuiteForNokia3650 TS.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Remocon Driver.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: Timer Recording Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\sony\giga pocket\ReserveModule.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: VAIO Action Setup (Server).lnk = ?
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Add animation to IncrediMail Style Box - C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\resources\WebMenuImg.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsearch.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward &Links - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmbacklinks.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Cac&hed Snapshot of Page - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmcache.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu &4 - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_all.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\Program Files\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with NetPumper - C:\Program Files\NetPumper\AddUrl.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms &] - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms &[ - file://C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Si&milar Pages - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmsimilar.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate into English - res://C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll/cmtrans.html
    O9 - Extra button: Fill Forms (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fill Forms &] (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Save (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Save Forms &[ (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: RoboForm (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: RF Toolbar &2 (HKLM)
    O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.club-vaio.sony-europe.com/
    O16 - DPF: {0A5FD7C5-A45C-49FC-ADB5-9952547D5715} (Creative Software AutoUpdate) - http://www.creative.com/SU/ocx/12119/CTSUEng.cab
    O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} (Shockwave ActiveX Control) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/s...irector/sw.cab
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yaho.../yinst0401.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F00F4763-7355-4725-82F7-0DA94A256D46} (IMDownloader Class) - http://www2.incredimail.com/contents...r/imloader.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F58E1CEF-A068-4C15-BA5E-587CAF3EE8C6} (MSN Chat Control 4.5) - http://chat.msn.com/bin/msnchat45.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F6ACF75C-C32C-447B-9BEF-46B766368D29} (Creative Software AutoUpdate Support Package) - http://www.creative.com/SU/ocx/12119/CTPID.cab

I use Incredimail in Outlook Office 2000.

It looks like your log is clean, although a bit cluttered....

Make sure you keep WinXP updated with critical updates so you don't get hit with one of the worms out there.... Here is my standard speech for staying clean:

This is a good time to set up protection against further attacks. You need an antivirus that is updated, a good firewall and a spyware blocker like SpywareBlaster and also IE-Spyads. All of these have good free versions available... be very cautious about any security software that advertises in popups or other intrusive ways, they are not only usually useless, but also often have malware in them....

And I realize you are using Incredimail for Outlook, my point was that you said you have a problem with Outlook and that item I pointed out is an experimental version of a program from Incredimail, so it could be the cause of your problem....

Just calling back for a check up on my old PC.

C:\windows\System32\smss.exe
    C:\windows\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\windows\system32\services.exe
    C:\windows\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\windows\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\windows\Explorer.EXE
    C:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVPersonal\AVGUARD.EXE
    C:\Program Files\AVPersonal\AVWUPSRV.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\cisvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\mnmsrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton Utilities\NPROTECT.EXE
    C:\windows\System32\rundll32.exe
    C:\windows\System32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~3\SPEEDD~1\nopdb.exe
    C:\windows\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\NetPumper\NetPumperIEProxy.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Save\Save.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\4.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\MsgPlus.exe
    C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
    C:\Program Files\AVPersonal\AVGNT.EXE
    C:\PROGRA~1\JOYBAL~1\01 Army.exe
    C:\windows\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE
    C:\Program Files\WeatherCast\Weather.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\PicoZip\PicoZipTray.exe
    C:\windows\System32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\O2Pocket\PocketCompanion.exe
    C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 3.0 SE\CalCheck.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\twain_32\AVISION\AV260C\SCANER32.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\cidaemon.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\PicoZip\PicoZip.exe
    C:\DOCUME~1\Family\LOCALS~1\Temp\zf_3.tmp\HijackTh is.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://searchweb2.com/searchbar.html
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchweb2.com/searchbar.html
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = searchweb2.com
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://searchweb2.com/searchbar.html
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://searchweb2.com/searchbar.html
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchweb2.com/searchbar.html
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://searchweb2.com/searchbar.html
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet Settings,ProxyServer = eu.playstationtv.com:8080
    O1 - Hosts: 200.199.201.81 www.marco.aurelio.brturbo.com
    O1 - Hosts: 200.199.201.81 www.familia.santos.brturbo.com
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\ycomp5_2_3_0.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: mwsBar BHO - {07B18EA1-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA} - C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\4.bin\MWSBAR.DLL
    O2 - BHO: CCHelper - {0CF0B8EE-6596-11D5-A98E-0003470BB48E} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\CCHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Idea2 SidebarBrowserMonitor Class - {45AD732C-2CE2-4666-B366-B2214AD57A49} - C:\Program Files\Desktop Sidebar\sbhelp.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5ADCB4C9-39EE-D6B5-A4D6-E091015CB909} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEETGR~1\refinside.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Yahoo! Companion - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\ycomp5_2_3_0.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Pa&nicware Pop-Up Stopper - {7E82235C-F31E-46CB-AF9F-1ADD94C585FF} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper\pstopper.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: FlashGet Bar - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\fgiebar.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: first poke regs - {C74065D6-E8D8-9565-FD0A-83EC29372AAC} - C:\PROGRA~1\MEETGR~1\refinside.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WhenUSave] C:\PROGRA~1\Save\Save.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\4.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LaunchList] C:\Program Files\Pinnacle\Studio 8\LaunchList.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVGCtrl] C:\Program Files\AVPersonal\AVGNT.EXE /min
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Part comp] C:\PROGRA~1\JOYBAL~1\01 Army.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntruderAlert] C:\Program Files\Intruder Alert 99\ia99.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WeatherCast] C:\Program Files\WeatherCast\Weather.exe /q
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PicoZip] C:\PROGRA~1\PicoZip\PicoZipTray.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\4.bin\mwsoemon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\windows\System32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [warez] "C:\Program Files\Warez P2P Client\Warez.exe" -h
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PktAnything] C:\PROGRA~1\O2Pocket\PocketCompanion.exe -NoShowPC
    O4 - Startup: Avision Scanner Utilities.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\twain_32\AVISION\AV260C\SCANER32.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnk = C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\4.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE
    O4 - Global Startup: Ulead Photo Express 3.0 SE Calendar Checker.lnk = C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 3.0 SE\CalCheck.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsearch.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://bar.mywebsearch.com/menusearch.html?p=ZNxdm414
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward &Links - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmbacklinks.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Cac&hed Snapshot of Page - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmcache.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Send this image to my mobile - C:\PROGRA~1\O2Pocket/sp2mm.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Send to my mobile - C:\PROGRA~1\O2Pocket/exec_ctools.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Si&milar Pages - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsimilar.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Subscribe in Desktop Sidebar - res://C:\Program Files\Desktop Sidebar\sbhelp.dll/menuhandler.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate into English - res://c:\program files\google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmtrans.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Subscribe in Desktop Sidebar (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Subscribe in Desktop Sidebar (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger Addon (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Messenger Addon (HKLM)
    O9 - Extra button: -->Mobile (HKCU)
    O12 - Plugin for .pdf: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\nppdf32.dll
    O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab
    O16 - DPF: {02BCC737-B171-4746-94C9-0D8A0B2C0089} (Microsoft Office Template and Media Control) - http://office.microsoft.com/templates/ieawsdc.cab
    O16 - DPF: {11260943-421B-11D0-8EAC-0000C07D88CF} (iPIX ActiveX Control) - http://www.ipix.com/viewers/ipixx.cab
    O16 - DPF: {2917297F-F02B-4B9D-81DF-494B6333150B} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MineSweeper.cab
    O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/yinst0401.cab
    O16 - DPF: {62475759-9E84-458E-A1AB-5D2C442ADFDE} - http

://a1540.g.akamai.net/7/1540/52/20031216/qtinstall.info.apple.com/mickey/us/win/QuickTimeInstaller.exe
    O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2...ll/xscan53.cab
    O16 - DPF: {8714912E-380D-11D5-B8AA-00D0B78F3D48} (Yahoo! Webcam Upload Wrapper) - http://chat.yahoo.com/cab/yuplapp.cab
    O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...tatsClient.cab
    O16 - DPF: {A17E30C4-A9BA-11D4-8673-60DB54C10000} (YahooYMailTo Class) -http://us.dl1.yimg.com/download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/yse/ymmapi_416.dll
    O16 - DPF: {A7798D6C-C6B5-4F26-9363-F7CDBBFFA607} (download Class) - http://www.gigex.com/ActiveX/vxpspeeddelivery.dll
    O16 - DPF: {C3DFA998-A486-11D4-AA25-00C04F72DAEB} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://sc.groups.msn.com/controls/PhotoUC/MsnPUpld.cab
    O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/s...sh/swflash.cab
    O16 - DPF: {E6A3C1E2-F792-483E-9133-596215172BE9} (AcceptLang Class) - http://runonce.msn.com/setacceptlang.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F57D17AE-CE37-4BC8-B232-EA57747BE5E7} - http://66.230.146.53/EPlugin_GB.cab
    O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary...reShowdown.cab

Thread Information