Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: trying to figure out how to post a message

Iexplore error message

Hi,

I have an e-mail account with rediffmail, but when ever I try to open my email, I will get an error message as mentioned below, and web page will close

Iexplore :
    This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down
    If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.

Details :
    Iexplore caused an invalid page fault in module MSHTML – DLL at 0177 : 70cac 346.

I get the same kind of error messages when ever i try to send a e-mail from my e-mail account
    what may be the problem and more over what is the reason for getting this kind of message.

I am using windows 98 version.

Welcome to

I split this post off to its own thread and moved it to a more appropriate forum since you were posting in a thread that had nothing to do with it and asking a question for yourself... It is considered to be rude to take over someone else's thread with your request for help... Please start your own next time you have a question...
    Budfred ..... Caveat Emptor....

Helpful links SpywareBlaster... HijackThis... ATF Cleaner...

Post a complaint about malware here!!
    So how did I get infected in the first place??

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP member since 2004...

If you PM me for help, expect an irritated response... Post in the forum...

Thread Information