Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Where are A+ tests held?

Where are A+ tests held?

I know this is a really general question, but is there a website that shows locations of where to take the A+ exam?
    k thanks.
    "Are the highways of the Internet becoming more few?"-George W. Bush

Pearson or Prometric?

Look here.
    I fight authority, authority always wins

Remembering Kay

Pearson Vue is where I took my last CompTIA certification test:
    http://www.vue.com/comptia/

I chose to take one at a business school as they have the experience and good quality PCs to make it easier to have a good experience. Registered via the above.

Once you have found a site within your area (or however far you are willing to travel) contact them to find out what sort of equipment set up they have.
    The main things to look for are:

a quiet, non-cramped room- there's no point in being uncomfortable.

17" TFT monitors - 17" is the standard sized monitor for using at 1024 x 768, which is the resolution the exam is supposed to be run at. Any less than this means you will be scrolling up and down the screen to look at different parts of the question.

Revision area - if you arrive early, you may as well just sit down quietly and glance over some revision work.

Refreshments, toilets etc - you will function better if you have food and water inside you, and you also need to be able to get rid of the excess!

Parking facilities - no point in walking miles to get to an exam is there?

Thread Information