Did you edit out part of this log?? If so, we need to see the whole thing to know what is going on... In the meanwhile, run Ewido in Safe Mode to see what it can clean up... Run Spybot and Ad-Aware in Safe Mode as well... Update all of them before going into Safe Mode...
Please download, install, and update the NEW free version of Ewido trojan scanner:
- When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
- When you run ewido for the first time, you may get a warning "Database could not be found!". Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
- From the main ewido screen, click on update in the left menu, then click the Start update button.
- After the update finishes (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful")
- Click on the Scanner button in the left menu, then click on Complete System Scan. This scan can take quite a while to run.
- Check "Perform action with all infections".
- When the scan finishes, click on "Save Report". This will create a text file. Make sure you know where to find this file again.
Reboot and post the complete HJT log and the Ewido log... You can leave out the cookie deletions in the Ewido log to shorten it... You have some major problems here...