Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: im NEW HERE! :D

im NEW HERE! :D

hi there uhh...just bumped into this site...heh looks like i will be able to learn alot from here. Question..can anyone recommend any book whic cover the stuff real well..like to be abel to pass the A+ thingy..umm do you need yo have a HS Diploma in order to take it? umm i took a test one and got a 313 on it ive never taken any courses or w/e all i konw is from hands on gettin down and dirty...trial n error... manily on MY computer so yeha..and as u can see im typing on it so i havent broken it yet..well i HAVE technically broken it up..but ive been able to build it back up hehe.. anyway anyone got and advice on a good book.. TY!!

Moved this to a more appropriate forum.
    You do not need a high school diploma to take any certification test.
    You only need to know the subject material to take the A+ tests, and have appropriate identification when you arrive at the test location.

Thread Information