Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Print Version

Print Version

Hi all PCGuide users,
    I have a request to the moderators I find all the threads very interesting and most of them are of routine solutions given by the members so while taking print outs of important threads that could come handy while encountering a problem, unwanted logos and other things get printed causing wast of space and paper.
    A print version of thread could be useful in providing only the solutions.

That would be a function of the software used to run the board. I don't know if it is one that is available in this software...
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

If you just want some basic text, you can always copy and paste into Notepad or some other program, then print from there... You might have to strip out some of the extra stuff, but there are ways to do that more simply as well...
    Budfred ..... Caveat Emptor....

Helpful links SpywareBlaster... HijackThis... ATF Cleaner...

Post a complaint about malware here!!
    So how did I get infected in the first place??

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP member since 2004...

If you PM me for help, expect an irritated response... Post in the forum...

I stand corrected....there IS a print version....look under Thread Tools => Show Printable Version (top item in the list).
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

Copying and pasting into notepad each one of the threads is also difficult.
    I meant to say many websites have print version system so that the given text is simple as in the notepad is.
    Anyway it is only my suggestions, thanks

Here is a shot showing the Print Version option, under Thread Tools...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information