Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Anyone have a Nvidia Geforce 7600gt?

Anyone have a Nvidia Geforce 7600gt?

Hey,

I'm looking to get a new graphic card and I was wonderin if the 7600gt (pci-e) is any good. How does it compare to the AGP xfx geforce 6800 XT?

thanks

Why pay the same for old technology(AGP)?
    Go with the 7600 GT PCIe.

The following is from a well known and respected site: http://www6.tomshardware.com/2006/10...ney/page2.html

thanks

I kinda just got thrown off since the nvidia geforce 7600gt (visually) looks like crap compared to the xfx 6800 xt. lol i guess i was wrong

7600gt:

XFX6800XT:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -DannY-
    I kinda just got thrown off since the nvidia geforce 7600gt (visually) looks like crap compared to the xfx 6800 xt.
    You can't go by how a vid card looks! You have to do your research! The GeForce FX 5800's looked good, too! But a defect in their fan assembly made them extremely loud, and their performance sucked compared to the toned-down Radeon 9700 Pro! Examples like this are strewn everywhere in the world of technology, especially when it comes to vid cards.

Thread Information