Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: What else can I do???

Post What else can I do???

I have been through an A+ as well as a Network + certification course. I still haven't had the courage to go take the tests because I know that I'm still not ready. I want more than anything to be certified in these areas. Please help me by guiding me in the right direction. Also, I have been taking several practice exams and they are pretty tough, so are the actual exams as bad as the practice test or are they worse? Please help!!!

Go to amazon.com and buy the mike myers A+ book and the microsoft network + book also. And a good site is www.cert21.com. It has a lot of questions that are on the test. If you want access to there database you must pay 24 dollars. The questions really help me out when i took it. Cya

------------------
    Murph's Law: 1.Everything takes longer than you think
    2.If anything can go wrong it will
    3.Nothing is as easy as it looks
    WAR EAGLE

Another good test prep is at www.beachfrontdirect.com They sell test prep CDs that are alomst exactly like the tests. I'v used them on 3 of my certs and found that if I can consistantly score 90%+, then i can pass the real test with flying colors.

If you can't get at least 85% on the practice tests, don't bother taking the exams - just wastes your money.

Good Luck!

------------------
    CCNA, CIW, iNet+, Network+, A+, RCE
    CCNA, CIW, iNet+, Network+, A+, RCE

Thread Information