Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: How to get rid of DJ_AIO_Software?

How to get rid of DJ_AIO_Software?

How do I get rid of DJ_AIO_Software? It is not very harmful, but annoying especially when you try to turn off you PC. The file is common in EU countries (http://www.prevx.com/filenames/12680...WARE.MSI.html).

The file (Qualcomm) was included in the Mobility Messenger software of my new Internet connection based on the use of TV signals.
    Last edited by Juha H.; 05-25-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added mark

I tried removing the Java Virtual Launcher and all Java updates, in fact, but the problem still exists, Should I try removing the Windows Launcher as well?

How to get rid of DJ_AIO_Software?

I have this software, common in many EU countries, and I cannot get rid of it. It probably came from the disk of Mobility Manager, used in connection with wireless Internet connection. I have tried all the usual ways to remove the software, but with no result. Any suggestions?

How to get rid of DJ_AIO_Software.msi

I have this annoying file and I cannot get rid of it. It probably came from the Mobility Manager download (Qualcomm) in connection with the wireless Internet connectin I downloaded a few months ago. The file is common in EU countries. Any suggestions how I could, first of all, find it?

Problem solved

The problem was solved after a complaint to the manufacturers of the diskette which I thought was the origin of the virus or whatever it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Juha H. View Post
    How do I get rid of DJ_AIO_Software? It is not very harmful, but annoying especially when you try to turn off you PC. The file is common in EU countries (http://www.prevx.com/filenames/12680...WARE.MSI.html).

The file (Qualcomm) was included in the Mobility Messenger software of my new Internet connection based on the use of TV signals.
    Have you found out, how to get rid of...How to get rid of DJ_AIO_Software, yet

Thumbs up How to get rid of DJ_AIO_Software?

Quote Originally Posted by Juha H. View Post

Do not goto the prevx website it will put a worm or trojan descised as a safeguard program on your computer that is very hard to get rid of.......prevx1.exe/ prevx.exe or prevx.msu donot install prevx if you can help it, it is not a solution to the problem but another problem, and neither is a registry checker, scanner, or editor.

How to get rid of DJ_AIO_software.msi

This is software is published by Hewlett Packard or HP
    You need to reinstall your printer drivers for your Hp Printer or device from your HP installation disk, that shipped with you particular device, The problem stems from the installer opens everytime it looks at corrupt or an incomplete install from the HP monitor program and wants to install what it is looking for.......It is that simple, I hope this works for you, it did for me.

Mebob

Quote Originally Posted by mebob View Post
    Do not goto the prevx website it will put a worm or trojan descised as a safeguard program on your computer that is very hard to get rid of.......prevx1.exe/ prevx.exe or prevx.msu donot install prevx if you can help it, it is not a solution to the problem but another problem, and neither is a registry checker, scanner, or editor.
    Not true at all... Prevx is a legitimate security program and would lose everything if they did what you are suggesting... Do not attack legit companies in this forum please...
    Budfred ..... Caveat Emptor....

Helpful links SpywareBlaster... HijackThis... ATF Cleaner...

Post a complaint about malware here!!
    So how did I get infected in the first place??

MS MVP 2006 and ASAP member since 2004...

If you PM me for help, expect an irritated response... Post in the forum...

Thread Information