Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: printer setting

printer setting

what up? i just got a cannon ip2600 inkjet printer. when i print something the letters are a bit small. how do i set it to print bigger?

Increase the document's font if you have it in word or some adobe program (indesign, photoshop, pagemaker...etc).
    Or use Page Setup usually located under File. You can mess with the page dimensions and a bunch of other stuff there.
    If you can't solve a problem, remember you can always put more band-aids on it

Most apps have a print preview which can be an invaluable way of checking things before printing and adjusting the display till you get it the way you want.
    Take nice care of yourselves - Paul - ♪ -
    Help to start using BiNG. Some stuff about Boot CDs & Data Recovery Basics & Back-up using Knoppix.

Not too familiar with modern printers...haven't used anything newer than 5 years old. Can't really tell from the pictures I googled but your ip2600 inkjet printer itself might have some buttons to adjust for different print settings.

Or maybe these days printers even come with additional print settings software cd's or something.
    If you can't solve a problem, remember you can always put more band-aids on it

Thread Information