Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Using a PS3 keyboard with an XP PC

Using a PS3 keyboard with an XP PC

I'm considering getting one of these keyboards for my HTPC, which runs XP home http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...diaBoard%20Pro. Though the keyboard is meant to be used with a Playstation 3, I have seen suggestions in some of the online user reviews that it can be used with a PC, perhaps with the addition of a bluetooth dongle. I have no experience with the playstation, nor with bluetooth, for that matter. Does anyone know if this keyboard can be made to work with a PC? I'm currently using an Adesso wireless keyboard, which I've had for about 2 years and which is a real PITA.

TIA

Fred

Why can't you just get a Logitech or M$ branded wireless keyboard?
    IBM ThinkPad T21 - 750MHz PIII, 256mb RAM, XGA, S3 Savage IX8, 40GB HD, Windows 95/NT4
    Desktop - i7 3770K, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD 7870, 256GB Samsung 840 SSD, 1TB HD, 7-64

Quote Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
    Why can't you just get a Logitech or M$ branded wireless keyboard?
    I haven't seen one with the laptop-like touchpad like this one has, which I prefer.

Thread Information