Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: NellOrencyced, PM spammer

NellOrencyced, PM spammer

Anyone who gets a PM from NellOrencyced please be aware the PM spammer is now banned.
    I saw the unusual behavior and booted the perp.

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0

All's normal, thanks...

My PM's: Unread - 0, Total - 13.

Don't think this this person PM'd me so far...
    "AlienBZ to Quasar Command...Have completed all tasks here on this planet. Ready to beam up, please."

I think he was a total idiot...PM'd the mods, first...
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

Actually I banned him/her/it before this one got down the member list to my name.
    The spam PM is actually being sent by a bot/automatic program...I watched the identity continue to go down the member list names trying to PM our members for over an hour even after being banned.

Must have started in the middle of the list...I got one and others earlier in the alphabet didn't...
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

In all my years here at PCG I've only received one and only one PM from a spammer. I believe that is due to the incredible Mods we have.
    Thank you.
    Tell your friends and loved ones what they mean to you, it could be your last chance to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by mjc View Post
    I think he was a total idiot...PM'd the mods, first...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Great way to get banned - Spam PM the moderators - how thick can you be?(rhetorical)
    "An expert is someone who will tell you why you can't do something." - Alec Issigonis (designer of the Mini)

Thread Information