Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Keyboard Error

Question Keyboard Error

When I try to type on my laptop, it often skips letters. I have to type really slow to get the whole sentence. My laptop is less than 2 months old and has never had any spills on it. It acts like a program is running that interupts it. Can anyone help???

Blog Entries

If it's only 2 months old, take it in for warranty work, don't try to fix it yourself, you'll void the warranty. Take it back, and bug them until they fix or replace it. Don't let anyone touch it who is not a tech certified to work on that manufacturer's machines.

Us included! We're not factory certified techs.

------------------
    Soon as I come up with all the answers...they change the questions!!

Computer Information Links
    Why do I drive way out here to see the wildlife when all the animals live in town?

Note: Please post your questions on the forums, not in my email. Otherwise I may sic my armed bear on you!

My Photography

Thread Information