Custom Search
Join the PC homebuilding revolution! Read the all-new, FREE 200-page online guide: How to Build Your Own PC!
NOTE: Using robot software to mass-download the site degrades the server and is prohibited. See here for more.
Find The PC Guide helpful? Please consider a donation to The PC Guide Tip Jar. Visa/MC/Paypal accepted.

Thread: Please fill out the form....

Post Please fill out the form....

Here

Have you ever felt like you need one of these?

------------------
    mjc
    Links list:Computer Links

Celts are the men that heaven made mad, For all their battles are merry and their songs are all sad.
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

-- Wisconsin, U S A -- Ahh, The Power of Cheese !

The link re-directs you. Click on Problem Report in the left-hand column.

True, mjc, so true.

------------------
    "I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
    -- Charles Babbage, mathematician, computer pioneer, analytical engine designer (1791-1871)
    -- (Question: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?')

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand."
    -- Homer Simpson
    "I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
    -- Charles Babbage, mathematician, computer pioneer, analytical engine designer (1791-1871)
    -- (Question: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?')

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand."
    -- Homer Simpson

Hahaha...

At least I'm not the only one who has to tell people to READ THE %$#@&! MANUAL...

And who made the rule that when someone breaks their computer they have to say "I didn't do anything" ???

------------------
    When all else fails, read the instructions.
    When all else fails, read the instructions.

Microsoft Knowledge Base

Drivers

Google

It worked right last night, it must have been in the cache...do what tjay says....

------------------
    mjc
    Links list:Computer Links

Celts are the men that heaven made mad, For all their battles are merry and their songs are all sad.
    AV, Anti-Trojan List;Browser and Email client List;Popup Killer List;Portable Apps
    “When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine
    Remember: Amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titantic."

Thumbs up

Unbelievable amount of information packed into to that site Thanks MJC! Do you think that fella (gal?) worked for MS in Deutschland? Lots of registry tweaks I've never seen...not even at www.regedit.com How wwwude...problem report...think I'll have to hand that one out each time I get a call...NO, better not, sure do feel like it though sometimes. Of course, in the beginning I was just as clueless (well except for the plugged in or not situations) about puters.

------------------
    Tango down!

Thread Information