Last Updated on
WhatsApp Business is an app available for both iPhone and Android. It is separate from the normal WhatsApp messaging platform. It allows small and medium-sized business owners to create a business profile and communicate with their customers. It has many features that allow businesses to have improved customer service, have an online presence, and promote products via catalogs. Keep reading to find out what WhatsApp Business Premium is and how to cancel your Whats Business Premium subscription.
WhatsApp business premium is a monthly subscription service available for the WhatsApp business app. It provides owners with an enhanced set of business tools. It provides small businesses with a webpage to give the business a professional online presence. As well as multi-agent support that allows up to ten agents on different devices to communicate with customers from a single business account.
You are able to sign up for a free 30-day trial so you can test out the features and see if they will help your business grow.
Essential AI Tools
Originality AI detector
There may be many reasons why someone would want to cancel their WhatsApp Business premium. Or you are just coming to the end of your free trial and you don’t want to be charged.
This article will show you all you need to know about WhatsApp Business Premium below
How to Subscribe to WhatsApp Premium
Starting a WhatsApp premium subscription plan is easy, once done you will have to start paying a monthly fee.
Subscribe to WhatsApp Premium
- Launch WhatsApp Business App
- Tap the three vertical buttons.
- Click on Settings and choose Premium
- From there tap on Subscribe or Start free trial.
- Enter payment details and you will then be subscribed to WhatsApp Premium.
How to Manage Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
Manage Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
- Open WhatsApp business
- Open WhatsApp settings by pressing the three dots at the top of WhatsApp
- From the menu, select Settings, then Premium.
- Select manage subscription, and manage subscription again.
- You will be redirected to the Google Play Store or App Store
- Below Active select WhatsApp Business
- Choose to either update your primary payment method or add a new one.
How to Cancel Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
When you delete WhatsApp Business or switch your business profile to a regular WhatsApp account your subscription will still be live. To completely cancel your subscription follow these steps.
Cancel Your WhatsApp Business Premium Subscription
- Open the WhatsApp Business app.
- Press the three vertical dots
- Select settings, then premium.
- Under active, choose WhatsApp Business
- Select Manage Subscription, and then manage subscription again.
- You will then be redirected to the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
When you cancel your premium subscription you will lose access to all premium features. However, your WhatsApp web page will remain active for 15 days after your subscription ends. Your custom address will be available for other businesses to use after 30 days.
WhatsApp Business Premium is a great way to increase customer support on the WhatsApp Business platform. It gives those with a WhatsApp business account extra features like the ability to have multiple agents chat with customers to help with their queries. However, owners might want to remove these features for whatever reason, and with this guide, we hope that we have shown you how to do so.
For any issues with payment or refunds, you will have to contact the support teams of the Google Play Store or the App Store.