Last Updated on
Razer is well-known in the Esports market for its controllers and complete PC builds. Now they are taking on the display market and partnering with THX to deliver strong results.
Razer Raptor 27″ Gaming Monitor
At the time of publishing, the Razer Raptor 27″ Gaming Monitor is on sale for $379.99 or over half off its regular price of $799.99. The 27-inch monitor is on for a display sale two weeks after Prime Day with Amazon.
Keep reading to see why this deal stands out.
- Performance gaming monitor: Comes with a 165Hz refresh rate and is designed for esports gaming. It comes with Freesync Premium and GSync Premium support for smooth gameplay.
- Rich colors: HDR 400 with 95% DCI-P3 Color Gamut. Beautiful details aren’t missed.
- Easy setup: Comes with intelligent cable management and a solid aluminum base with easy tilt and adjustment.
- Fabulous from any angle: IPS screen is viewable from 178 degrees with a nonglare screen.
- Compatible with other Razer controllers: Comes with Razer Synapse integration for easy controls with other devices.
What we think
If you are a fan of Razer products and want to get a performance gaming monitor, this is a deal worth checking out. With the superior viewing angle and remarkable RGB base, this would like great in any streamer setup. Consider this deal if you want to try one of the best 27-inch monitors, which is also a THX-certified display designed for gamers that want esports performance.
ASUS TUF Gaming 28” 4K 144HZ DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor
Samsung 32” Odyssey G65B gaming monitor
LG UltraGear QHD 34-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 34GP83A-B