Last Updated on
If you’ve been following our TV deal coverage, you’ll know we’ve been mighty impressed with the visuals on Samsung’s latest Neo QLED models. And after raving about the premium 65-inch and 75-inch sizes, this discount we just spotted on the immersive 50-inch Samsung QN90C has got us excited, especially given that it’s ranked as the best 50-inch TV. If you’ve had your eye on bringing home 4K TV viewing, this Samsung deal gives you some of the best visuals at a more wallet-friendly price point. We also think it shows much in common with some of the best Samsung TVs on the market.
SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN90C
Now priced at $1,197.99 after a 25% markdown, this deal lets you save $400 while still getting you the latest display technology that delivers an exceptional watching experience.
With mini LED backlighting, quantum dot color, and Samsung’s powerful Neo Quantum processor, this 4K TV provides stunning image quality. Let’s look at what makes the QN90C a solid upgrade for your home theater.
- Mini LED Backlighting: Instead of standard LED backlights, this TV uses ultra-precise mini LEDs that create phenomenal contrast by dimming and boosting brightness in thousands of localized zones on the display.
- Quantum Dot Color: The Neo QLED screen leverages Samsung’s proprietary Quantum Dot technology to produce over a billion rich, accurate colors that seem to come alive on the screen.
- Neo Quantum Processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor uses advanced AI to optimize every scene by automatically upscaling content to 4K quality, adding realistic depth, etc.
- Object Tracking Sound Lite: Special speakers located throughout the TV frame make sounds seem like they’re coming from the action on screen for a more immersive experience.
- Anti-Glare Screen: By diffusing light and reducing reflections, the matte display cuts down on disruptive glare when watching TV during the day or in bright rooms.
- Smart Platform with Alexa: Samsung’s intuitive Tizen operating system gives you access to top streaming apps while the embedded Alexa digital assistant allows hands-free voice control.
What we make of this epic Samsung QLED TV deal on Amazon
We’re genuinely thrilled about the visuals the QN90C’s premium display tech brings to the table. The mini LED backlighting and Quantum Dot color are a true sight to behold, making movies and shows spring to life with incredible brightness, inky blacks, and super accurate color. And after testing Samsung’s 2022 Neo QLED lineup and new S95B OLED model, we can confidently say this year’s Neo QLED tech sits firmly as one of the best for LED TVs. The neural networks powering the Neo Quantum 4K processor do an awesome job optimizing content quality.
While we’d typically expect a $1,597 price tag for this caliber of next-gen 4K TV equipped with AI enhancements and premium design, Samsung’s $400 discount makes that technology way more accessible. For the improved brightness control and spectacular colors you get over standard QLED and LED TVs, $1,197 is actually a great price.
LG C3 Series 42-Inch Class OLED evo 4K Processor Smart TV
Sony OLED 55 inch BRAVIA XR A80L Series 4K Ultra HD TV
Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV
SAMSUNG 77-Inch Class OLED 4K S90C
Hisense 50-Inch Class R6 Series 4K UHD Smart Roku TV