Last Updated on
If you’re after an excellent mid-range phone for the price of an entry-level model, we’ve found a cracking deal that’s well worth considering.
Currently, the Motorola Moto Stylus G has a price drop on Amazon from $299.99 to just $155.00. That’s a whopping 48% in savings or $144.99.
Now there is a lot to love about this phone, from its absolutely superb battery life to its handy stylus, and we think if you’re looking for an alternative to some of the pricier mid-range options on the market, like the Google Pixel or some of Samsung’s offerings, this a deal well worth considering.
- Built-in Stylus: With a built-in stylus, you can sketch freely, add handwritten notes to photos, and edit images precisely. The push-pen stylus offers a new level of creativity and functionality.
- Long Battery Life: Enjoy peace of mind with the impressive 5000 mAh battery, which provides up to 2 days of usage. Whether you’re getting creative, playing games, or binge-watching your favorite series, this smartphone has the power to keep up.
- Versatile Camera System: Capture every moment with the 50 MP camera system. From breathtaking ultra-wide images to extreme close-ups, you can express your creativity through photography.
- Large Max Vision Display: Immerse yourself in movies, videos, and games on the 6.8″ Max Vision FHD+ display. It offers a stunning Full HD+ resolution for clear and vibrant visuals.
- Smooth 90 Hz Refresh Rate: Experience a fast and fluid 90 Hz refresh rate, ensuring a smooth and responsive display, virtually free from annoying lag.
- Ample Storage: The octa-core processor and 128 GB of storage provide powerful performance and plenty of room to store your files, apps, and media.
Is the Motorola Moto G Stylus worth buying now?
The Motorola Moto G Stylus is a fantastic choice for those seeking a feature-rich smartphone with creative capabilities. As for how it stacks up against the other mid-tier options, it fairs pretty well. Standout features include its stylus, 90hz refresh rate, and excellent 2-day battery life. Where you may find it slightly lacking is in the camera department – but if you’re not super snap-happy, that shouldn’t be an issue.
Overall, if you’re tired of your phone running on fumes after a few hours of usage, and you’re not too fussed about having the ultimate camera – this an excellent affordable option.