Last Updated on
If you’re looking to grab a new mouse in the Back to School sales, we’ve got you covered right here.
This year, as usual, we’re seeing loads of discounts on all things tech, especially mice. Now there are loads of mice to choose from, all of which have slightly different characteristics. Overall, if you’re a student, we’d recommend either a budget mouse or something more high-end, like an ergonomic or gaming mouse. We’re constantly on the hunt for new deals and update this page regularly, so be sure to check back in with us if you want to see all the latest.
But enough talk, let’s take a look at what deals are making the rounds in the Back to School sales right now, and which ones we think are worth your time.
Best Back to School mouse deals
Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
Razer Viper 8KHz Ultralight Wired Gaming Mouse
TECKNET Wireless Mouse
Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless Mouse
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse
Things to consider when finding the best Back to School mouse deals
Make sure to keep the following factors in mind when finding the best Back to School mouse deals.
- Go over your grip type (palm grip, claw grip, fingertip grip), along with your hand size, and choose the mouse that is the most comfortable for you.
- Are you fine with a wired mouse, or do you need a wireless one? Wired mice are more affordable, but they aren’t very convenient to use outdoors.
- Check if you need extra programmable buttons on your mouse, especially if you are a design student.
- The weight of the mouse plays a huge role in its comfort. Make sure it is not too heavy for you. An ideal mouse should weigh below 100g, with 60g to 70g being lightweight.
- If you opt for a wireless mouse, then check if it has a rechargeable battery or if you need to swap it out once it runs out of juice. In the case of a rechargeable battery, can you use it while charging?
- Mouse sensors are very important to consider. Go over the DPI and sensitivity specs and check if it is good for you. Graphic designers usually go for a lower DPI mouse, with DPI ranging from 1000 to 3000.
How to find the best Back to School mouse deals?
If the process of finding the best Back to School mouse deal feels overwhelming, then worry not because there are a few tricks you can use to help you make the right choice.
First up, you can bookmark this page. We will keep updating it throughout the deals season with more mouse deals as we find them.
Once you find a good mouse listing, use price comparison tools to ensure that you’re getting good value for money. It could also be worthwhile considering exactly what kind of mouse will suit your needs. The best gaming mouse, for example, will feature a tonne of programmable buttons while the best silent mouse will work best in settings where noise is not appropriate.
How long will Back to School mouse deals last?
You can find Back to School mouse deals for the entire month of August, and if you’re lucky, you may even find some for the first week of September.
The timeframe is quite good, but that doesn’t mean you sit back and let the time slip away. We highly recommend you act fast because the best bang for the buck mouse deals won’t stay up for long.
Research which mouse is suitable for your needs, and once you have come across a listing that works for you, grab it!