Last Updated on
Acer is among the most popular and successful PC brands on the market, with a wide range of tech products spanning creative, entertainment, professional, and gaming niches. All of the best forms of gadgets out of the firm will be showcased among the following Acer Black Friday deals.
From desktop models to monitors and even laptop deals – the following few sales run the gamut across Acer’s lineup. You won’t have to scour the market in search of the most affordable 2-in-1 tablet, as we have got you covered.
Find all of your holiday spending needs this Black Friday with this comprehensive list of Acer product deals.
Best Acer deals
Although Black Friday is still several days away, Acer itself is hosting a laptop sale as of the time of writing in late September and will most likely be hosting, even more, come the holiday season. All the additional online retailers, including Amazon, Newegg, and Best Buy, will all likewise be hosting their own discounts on Acer products amid Black Friday, as well, all of which will be listed below:
- Amazon: Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54-79L1 Gaming Laptop, $1,033 (save $65)
- Amazon: Acer Swift 3 Thin & Light Laptop, $568 (save $182)
- Amazon: Acer Aspire TC-1660-UA92 Desktop, $638 (save $55)
- Acer: Acer Chromebook 314, $189.99 (save $120)
- Acer: ENDURO Urban N3 Laptop, $749.99 (save $200)
- Acer: ConceptD 5 Laptop, $1,499.99 (save $500)
- Best Buy: Acer – Nitro 5 17.3″ Full HD IPS 144Hz Gaming Laptop, $749 (save $200)
- Best Buy: Acer – Aspire 3 – 17.3″ HD+ Laptop, $399 (save $130)
- Best Buy: Acer – ED270R Sbiipx 27″ LED, Curved FHD FreeSync Monitor, $159 (save $70)
- Best Buy: Acer – Nitro XF273 Sbmiiprx 27″ Full HD Monitor, $199 (save $100)
Where to find the best Acer Black Friday deals?
Last year’s Acer Black Friday deals
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6in Full HD IPS Display Intel 6-Core i7-8750H, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DDR5 16GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, PH315-51-78NP (Renewed)
Acer NX.HKFAA.002 Chromebook Intel Celeron N4000 (1.10GHz) 4GB RAM Memory. 64GB eMMC Storage 11.6″ HD Screen Chrome OS
Acer Chromebook Spin 311 Convertible Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 11.6″ HD Touch, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, Google Chrome, CP311-2H-C679
Acer – Nitro XV271 Zbmiiprx 27″ Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor – AMD FREESYNC Premium – Up to 280Hz – (DP & 2 x HDMI 2.0)
Acer – Predator Triton 300 SE 14″ 144Hz Laptop – Intel 11th Gen i7 – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050Ti – 16GB DDR4 – 512GB SSD
Acer KA272U biipx
Acer Chromebook 315 Laptop Computer
When will Acer Black Friday sales start in 2022?
Acer will be hosting its own Black Friday discounts across its store on the 16th of November, with fellow third-party online retailers kicking off their own sales throughout the month. Thus, you won’t have to wait until the end of November to get your hands on a new laptop or monitor. Below is a list of timetables for when you can expect Black Friday sales to kick off this year.
- Amazon: November 25th to November 27th
- Best Buy: November 19th to November 28th
- Newegg: November 22nd to November 27th
- Walmart: Online starting November 2nd at 7 PM EST, in-stores on November 4th at 5 AM local time
- Acer: November 16th to Cyber Monday
How to get the best Black Friday Acer deals in 2022?
Keeping a close eye not only on this page as we update going into the holiday season, but also on Acer’s own website in tandem with Amazon, Best Buy, and Newegg, is your best bet in ensuring you get the best deals on Acer products. Several sites, including even Acer’s, will allow you to sign up for newsletters so you can be alerted as soon as deals are available, making it much less stressful.
Features to consider when looking for a Black Friday Acer deals
Acer doesn’t just service laptops and 2-in-ones, as the firm has a host of other tech products, including monitors and full towers. Thus, you’ll have to pinpoint exactly what kind of gadget you’re looking for before delving into this list, but for the most part, the features that stand out amid Acer designs include the following:
- RAM size – this will allow you more leeway in specific programs on a laptop and 2-in-1, making video editing, game streaming, and 3D rendering far smoother depending on the overall RAM size in your machine.
- Display size – these all come in varied sizes, especially when it comes to monitors by Acer. This will all be dependent upon your own preferences, but anything over 13 inches is best for a laptop, while monitors between 27-in and 24-in are fine.
- Components – for the most part, Acer utilizes Intel for both its CPU and internal GPU components, but you may find better options under alternative Acer models so keep an eye out for what you would prefer and how much you are willing to spend.
Does Acer do Black Friday sales?
Yes, not only will Acer be hosting its own discounts on its store page, but the firm’s various products will be set at lower costs across third-party retailers. Black Friday is arguably the best time to upgrade your device, as Acer laptops, monitors, towers, and 2-in-1s will be at much lower price points.
Which Acer laptop is the best for students?
The Acer Aspire 5 has the best specs overall for students, given it’s rather affordable and sports Windows 11 off the bat. But, when it comes to the best Acer Black Friday deals, you might be able to find alternative versions at a lower price point, so it really comes down to what specifically you’ll need for school, as in graphic design, word processing, etc.
Do Acer laptops last long?
Like most laptops, Acer’s will purportedly last about three to five years depending on how someone treats their device. Although this is somewhat short in comparison to most alternative brands, the likelihood of most using a laptop for so long is slim. Within five years, you’ll want to be upgrading anyway given newer components and specs, made all the more streamlined amid Black Friday sales.