Last Updated on
Help keep yourself toned and also energised with these brilliant Cyber Monday fitness deals we’ve found. Stock up on ultra-modern wearables, smart fitness gear augmented with new tech such as smart rowing machines, or maybe both?
Best Fitness deals in 2023
- Echelon Smart Connect Indoor Cycling Bike, $679.99 (save $320)
- iTouch Sport 3 Smart Watch & Fitness Tracker, $59 (save $35)
- BalanceFrom RS 40 Adjustable Olympic Workout Bench with Squat Rack, $79.99 (save $10)
- Tempo Starter + Expanded Accessory Pack, $1,199.99 (save $1,550)
- Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker, $99.95 (save $50)
- Bowflex Treadmill 10, $1,299.99 (save $700)
Where to find the best Fitness Cyber Monday deals?
You can find fitness gear at all kinds of retailers, such as catalogues, specialist fitness and popular online stores. You can even find fitness gear in supermarkets, so keep your eyes peeled. We’ve listed a few online stores below that are also well worth browsing for those fitness gear bargains.
Cyber Monday Fitness deals
When will Fitness Cyber Monday sales start in 2023?
November 28 is this year’s Cyber Monday, so that’s when you’ll see the best deals. However, Black Friday’s first and we’re already seeing excellent deals throughout November 2023, so you could nab an early bargain.
Waiting until Cyber Monday could mean getting the best deal but it could also mean stock running out. Also, weigh up the pros and cons and then buy a product if the deal’s good.
How to get the best Cyber Monday Fitness deals in 2023?
Make sure the fitness product is suitable for you, which could mean consulting an expert such as a fitness instructor. Also make sure that the product will benefit you, so that a fitness tracker tracks all the metrics you need to know, for example.
In short, research products to make sure they do what you want and also check the products’ normal prices. Then you’ll be able to recognise a great deal and snap it up quickly when you see it.
Features to consider when looking for Cyber Monday Fitness deals
Fitness equipment is diverse and multi-faceted, so there isn’t enough room here to run through all its features of it. However, here are a few things to consider when buying fitness equipment.
- Make sure you can also afford add-on subscriptions if you’re buying smart fitness gear with a video screen. If you can’t make sure it also comes with free videos you can view via the screen.
- Have the equipment delivered, especially if you’re buying weights. The equipment can be very heavy, so it might be too heavy for you to take home yourself.
- You may need to construct the equipment, so check first in case you need assistance or can’t do that yourself.
Cyber Monday Fitness FAQs
Which fitness products should I buy?
It depends on your current fitness, health and goals among other things, so isn’t something that can be answered here. Consult a fitness professional or knowledgeable friend, then consider what you want to gain from fitness activities. Then research the products that will help you achieve those goals.
Is Cyber Monday the best day for buying fitness equipment?
Cyber Monday is one of the best days, along with the Black Friday sales and post-Christmas sales, so why not indulge? Indeed, Black Friday now covers most of November so you can get early bargains or wait for maximum reductions on Cyber Monday.