Last Updated on
Suppose you are searching for a TV that has 4K resolution, but you don’t want to pay for a premium brand like Samsung or Sony. In that case, manufacturers like Hisense offer excellent budget alternatives. These TVs can have HDR resolution without all the same AI, color, and contrast options that flagship televisions have.
Hisense 50″ R6 HDR 4K TV
At the time of writing, the Hisense 50-inch R6 HDR TV is on sale for early prime day deals for $259.99. Slashing the price by $190 from $449.99. This sale is part of Amazon’s early Prime Day discounts leading into the launch of Prime Day on July 11.
This Impressive 4K UHD television has a Roku TV smart hub and a powerful full-array LED screen. With a refresh rate 120Hz, you get a smooth picture that’s good for entertainment or gaming.
Let’s look closer at this deal:
- Plenty of ports: Built with 3x HDMI ports, 1 USB port, and audio ports, you can hook up peripherals like gaming consoles, soundbars, and Blu Ray Players.
- Dolby Vision: Hisense has adopted Dolby technology for HDR 10, which offers the same picture technology used in many cinema screens.
- Has smart features: It comes with a smart hub through Roku, including free channels and access to all your favorite streaming apps.
- DTS studio sound: Optimized with immersive sound for an immersive experience.
- Gaming modes: Low latency picture for competitive gaming and smoother movement on the screen.
What we think
This is an excellent choice if you want a budget 4K television with many of the premium upgrades you would expect from a Flagship television. The DTS sound and game mode make it a favorite for console gaming fans, and it’s reasonably priced for a television with a smart hub. Big screen 4K entertainment doesn’t have to cost you $1000+ with budget alternatives like these televisions.
Best early Prime Day 4k TV deals
Sony 55 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X90K Series
Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X90K Series
SAMSUNG 65-Inch S95B OLED 4K TV