Last Updated on
Amazon is known for cutting the price on innumerable products throughout the year thanks to Lightning Deals, Deals of the Day, and more. However, one of the most useful ways to pick up wanted tech is with Prime Day, where huge savings can be had on Amazon-branded products and more besides.
Early Prime Day 2022 Deals
As expected, Early Prime Day deals have been appearing before the event itself. Here are the best deals we’ve seen so far for Prime members to take advantage of:
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB FTW3 Ultra Gaming – Save $253.99
- Amazon Luna Gaming Bundles – here
- Notebooks from Acer – Save £150
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15 Inch Full HD Laptop – Save £150
- Lenovo Chromebook S345 14 Inch FHD Laptop – Save £100
- Up to 56% off Blink smart home camera bundles – here
- Up to 50% off Blink smart home doorbells bundles – here
- Free Sengled Smart Bulb with Echo devices – here
- Amazon Fire TV 50″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TV – Save $170CAD
When is Amazon Prime Day 2022?
Amazon’s 2022 event will be on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th of July this year, as the event shifts back to its more regular time in the year after the COVID-19 pandemic and 2021’s June event.
That means we’re ready and waiting to bring you the deals you need, as well as the best tech deals in general. Don’t forget that the event is for Amazon Prime members though. If you’re not a Prime member, get yourself a 30-day free trial at the links below. But remember you’ll need to cancel if you want to avoid being charged ongoing.
We’ll be keeping an eye out for when the best Amazon Prime Day deals start to appear, so make sure to check and keep checking back. Until then, rest easy in the knowledge that we’ll be looking for great deals for you to take advantage of.
And, should there be any early deals, we’ll be covering those too to ensure you don’t miss out on offers you may want to take advantage of when July 12-13th comes around.
What will be discounted on Aamzon Prime Day?
We’ll be expecting deals for the following categories. And if and when those Prime Day deals do arrive, we’ll be adding a variety of offers to our featured product pages.