Last Updated on
Our goal with Prime Day early deals is to also find the best deals that we think appeals to a broader audience. That means looking at audiences like gamers and professionals who are looking for deals on monitors.
SAMSUNG 27-Inch CR50
You’re in luck because Amazon has slashed the price on many gaming monitors, such as the SAMSUNG 27” C750 curved monitor which is on sale for $184. The 20% discount effectively knocks down the price from $229.99 by $115. If you hurry, you can grab this deal before it expires.
We think it’s a suitable display for gaming and work, here’s why.
- FHD display: With the Full HD (1920×1080) resolution, you can view more things on the screen, such as running two full sized windows.
- 1800R curvature: It has a 1800R curved panel that allows you to immerse yourself in the experience by wrapping the screen around your field of view.
- Borderless design: The CR50 is a beautiful-looking display thanks to thin bezels that make it feel almost frameless.
- FreeSync: With support for AMD FreeSync, you get a smooth tear-free experience while gaming by allowing your display to sync with your GPU.
- VA panel: VA panel delivers faster response times of a TN panel and the contrast and viewing angles of an IPS panel while exhibiting minimal light bleed.
What we think
The Samsung CR50 is not setting any benchmarks in terms of display quality. It is a decent choice for setting up a workstation at home. The lack of a DisplayPort is a major downside as you’re left with only a VGA and an HDMI port; the former is pretty much outdated. The lack of more than one digital input port prevents you from connecting multiple modern sources.
However, at under $200, it may serve you fine as a decent work monitor.
Best Prime Day early monitor deals
SAMSUNG Odyssey G4 Series 25-Inch FHD Gaming Monitor
SAMSUNG Odyssey G7 Series 32-Inch WQHD (2560×1440) Gaming Monitor
Alienware AW2723DF Gaming Monitor
SAMSUNG Odyssey G7 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560×1440) Gaming Monitor
Samsung 32” Odyssey G65B gaming monitor