Last Updated on
4K gaming monitors are expensive, but if you act quickly on this Early Prime Day deal, you can get one of the best 4K monitors at a nice discount.
Currently, the Samsung Odyssey Neo G8 is on sale for $1,199.99, which translates to $300 in savings. You can use that extra money to buy other gaming accessories to further improve your gaming experience.
Check out what the monitor offers to see why buying it right now is the right choice.
- 4K UHD: The 32” monitor features 4K resolution for better picture quality when playing modern games with beautiful visuals.
- VA Panel: Compared to other panel technology, VA has a much higher contrast ratio, allowing more details to stand out during particularly dark scenes in games.
- Curved Display: With the curved display, you can look at the entire screen more comfortably, with less strain on your neck. The curvature is especially suitable on the large 32” screen.
- 240Hz Refresh Rate: The extremely high refresh rate allows for a buttery smooth gaming experience with reduced motion blur. If you love to play fast-paced games, you’ll notice the improvement instantaneously.
- 1ms Response Time: Ghosting is minimized with the very fast 1ms response time, which is especially beneficial in games with plenty of action and movement.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro: With FreeSync, you don’t have to worry about constantly changing frame rates, especially in graphics-heavy games. Just enable it and enjoy a smoother gaming experience.
What We Think
Yes, $1,199.99 is still a lot for a gaming monitor, but the $300 in savings is huge. From the high resolution to the fast performance, the Odyssey Neo G8 offers a complete package that makes it one of the best gaming monitors in the market. It’s definitely worth the money, especially if you want an all-around monitor for different types of games.