Last Updated on
If you want to upgrade to a 1440p monitor for high-performance gaming, check out this Early Prime Day deal from Samsung.
Samsung 32” Odyssey G65B gaming monitor
The Samsung 32” Odyssey G65B is currently on sale for $599.99. That’s a 25% drop from the original price of $799.99, which is just too much for many people, and the $200 discount is a great steal.
Here’s a quick look at what the Samsung product brings to the table.
- QHD: With the 1440p resolution, you get more detailed images on the large display, which is beneficial even for non-gaming use.
- Curved Screen: The curvature makes it easier for you to view the entire screen and allows for a much more immersive gaming experience.
- DisplayHDR 600: Get more contrast with deeper blacks and brighter whites with HDR to improve the overall picture quality, especially in games with plenty of dark areas.
- 240Hz Refresh Rate: If you mostly play fast-paced games, the extremely high refresh rate is a huge advantage. It makes all the action smoother with reduced motion blur.
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro: With FreeSync, the gameplay remains fluid even when the frame rate is unstable, with reduced screen tearing and stuttering.
- Fully Adjustable Stand: You can easily adjust the screen position to find the most comfortable setup, with the stand offering tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustment.
What We Think
Even with the 25% discount, the 32” Odyssey G65B is still pricey. But in exchange for all that money, you get a high-performance monitor that works great for different games, including first-person shooters and action RPGs. It might take a while for you to get used to the curved screen, but once you experience the full capabilities of the monitor, you’ll be glad that you jumped on this Prime Day deal.
Best early Prime Day gaming monitor deals
SAMSUNG Odyssey G4 Series 25-Inch FHD Gaming Monitor
Alienware AW2723DF Gaming Monitor
SAMSUNG Odyssey G7 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560×1440) Gaming Monitor