Last Updated on
Calling all hardcore gamers! We have come across a mouthwatering AMD deal that we think you should look over.
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
At the time of writing, the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X is $221 off at Amazon. That’s a massive 39% discount that has brought the price of this gaming processor to just $348.
Let’s go over the key features of this processor to see how this deal is the best way to take your gaming setup to the next level.
- 12 cores, 24 threads: The processor comes with 12 cores and 24 threads, meaning that it supports multi-threading for improved multitasking capabilities.
- High clock speeds: Apart from having 12 cores, the CPU has a base and boost clock speed of 3.7GHz and 4.8GHz, respectively. As such, whether you play games or run CPU-intensive tasks, you will never face performance issues.
- L3 Cache: Speaking of games, the processor also has a massive 64MB of cache speed, which is something that every game love. The high L3 cache capacity is one of the main reasons why the processor performs so well in high-end games.
- Unlocked: If you want even more performance, then you can always overclock it with more power because the CPU comes with an unlocked multiplier.
- Good TDP: With a 105W TDP, you don’t have to spend top dollar on a CPU cooler to cool down this beast. An adequate cooler from a reputable manufacturer should do the job.
- DDR4 support: The processor works with DDR4 RAM, which offers great value for money with a tempting price-to-performance ratio.
What we think
With a massive $221 discount, the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X is an excellent gaming processor with a solid punch to nail all your favorite games. Plus, it’s a treat for those who love to push their components to their extreme limits because it comes with an unlocked multiplier, making it easy to overclock.
Other potential post Prime Day CPU deals
AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
AMD Ryzen™ 9 7900X
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G