Last Updated on
Prime Day is over, but we have still found an exciting power supply deal that we think you’re going to love.
MSI MPG A1000G PCIE 5 & ATX 3.0 Gaming Power Supply
Right now, the MSI MPG A1000G is down 20% at Amazon. That’s a mouthwatering 40$ discount which brings the price of this high-end PSU to just $160.
Keep reading to learn about what you get for this reduced price and how it is a golden opportunity to upgrade your gaming setup.
- 1000W capacity: With a massive 1000W capacity, you can build the highest-end gaming PC, and the MPG A1000G will have no issues powering it. In fact, the PSU can last you quite a long time, powering your future builds as well.
- ATX 3.0: The PSU is ATX 3.0, which comes with a dedicated PCIE 5 cable. The latest graphics cards from NVIDIA use these cables, and so will all GPUs in the future. This cable can provide up to 600W of power, meaning that it can handle even the beefiest of graphics cards.
- Fully modular: The power supply is fully modular, meaning that all of its cables can be detached. This is really good for cable management because you won’t have to plug in and hide unnecessary cables.
- 80+ GOLD Certification: For efficiency, the PSU comes with an 80+ GOLD Certification. As such, it will not generate excess heat or cause loss of power under low loads.
- Durable: Inside, the PSU uses 100% Japanese 105°C Capacitors, which are the hallmark of durability in the world of power supplies. Therefore, you can expect this PSU to last you many years without any issues.
- Compact: Despite packing so much power, the design of the MPG A1000G is quite compact. It is not an SFX power supply, but it can still fit in relatively smaller builds.
What we think
Power supplies are one of the, if not the most important, components of your build. A low-quality or inadequate PSU will damage your expensive hardware. Therefore, if you are building a high-end gaming PC, then you should definitely consider the MSI MPG A1000G. It packs every reliable feature a PSU to needs to comfortably power an expensive rig. On top of that, with $40 off, it offers good value for money.
Best post Prime Day deals
JBL BAR5.0 5-Channel Multibeam Soundbar with Dolby Atmos
Skytech Shadow Gaming PC Desktop (Intel Core i5 12400F, RTX 3060 Ti)
SAMSUNG Electronics 870 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD
Thermaltake Toughpower GF A3 750W