Last Updated on
If you are creating a new budget mid-tier build or looking to upgrade your graphics on an older PC, EVGA cards have been a longstanding favorite for getting good power for your budget. For editing and light gaming tasks, 6-8GB of graphics power should ensure you can run most applications at a high frame rate for competitive gaming.
EVGA GTX SC Ultra 1660
At the time of this article, the EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU comes at $254.99, down from $309.99 as part of an early Prime Day Deal. A great 18% saving for a good choice of GPU. Amazon is listing some great tech deals leading up to Prime Day on July 11.
With plenty of graphics power and a precision build, this card would be a great start to a PC build or a massive upgrade if you’ve got an older card.
Let’s look closer at this deal:
- Quieter build: Comes with a dual fan design for excellent cooling with more silent noise output.
- Overclocking easily: EVGA includes precision software to tune your graphics card and overclock with a few clicks.
- VR ready: Built with the added display port DVI, HDMI support, and graphics power for VR.
- Game ready: Comes with many gaming drivers preinstalled and ready to run.
- Never miss a frame: GDDR6 connection and a memory bandwidth of 192GB/s offers fast response times and high frame rate gameplay in max graphics settings.
What we think
This is a significant upgrade card if you run an older 2GB or 4GB card for your current build. It could also be a great start to a new PC build. This card can run many of the latest titles for gaming, handling editing, and rendering tasks too.
Best early Prime Day GPU deals
MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3050 OC Gaming Graphics Card
Gigabyte GV-N1030D4-2GL GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile D4 2G Computer Graphics Card