Last Updated on
The Sceptre brand has been made popular originally in China and has since shipped its products worldwide, offering quality and affordable technology to customers looking for competitive displays. They often come with a no-frills design but boast strong performance specs.
Sceptre 34-Inch Curved Ultrawide WQHD Monitor
At the time of publishing, the Scepter 34 Inch Curved Ultrawide Monitor is on sale for $304, a $45 saving on its first listed price of $349.91. This deal comes just two weeks after Prime Day and shows Amazon still offers great deals in July.
The Sceptre Monitor offers an ultrawide screen and a 165Hz display rate. It can be hooked up via a display port or HDMI setup and offers precise 1MS response times.
What’s included in this deal:
- Performance gaming ready: Great for video editing or performance gaming, this offers a fast response time and a high-resolution display.
- Attractive design: Comes with back cover RGB lights and a slimline mount.
- Helps with eye strain: Comes with blue light filter and edgeless design to reduce eye strain
- Compatibility with Freesync: Comes with support for Freesync to provide esports performance.
- Space saver: 1500R curve offers immersion with 30% less screen space for your desk setup.
What we think:
If you want a budget curved monitor with excellent performance specs, this is worth exploring. It may not have all the same options as a Samsung display or a well-known curved monitor, but it has a beautiful picture. Consider this deal if you want a budget curved gaming or editing display that came out in 2023.
AOC U34P2 34-inch Professional Grade Ultra Wide Monitor
SAMSUNG 49” Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor
LG 27GP850-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27”