Last Updated on
Tracking and monitoring your activity and health is becoming increasingly popular nowadays, and Garmin is always a great option for those who want to take things to the next level.
Garmin watches vary in price and can be super expensive, so discounts are well worth jumping on while they’re available. Right now, one of its more affordable watches is a massive 37% off, dropping its price down to just over $250.
This watch is feature-packed and super high-end as you’ll see, and we think it’s the perfect gift for someone who, like many, may want to use 2024 as the kick-off to a more active lifestyle. Let’s take a closer look at what this watch brings to the table.
Garmin Venu 2
- AMOLED Display: The Garmin Venu 2 boasts a vibrant AMOLED display, offering clear, detailed views of your training and health stats on your wrist.
- Health Monitoring: Tracks health metrics such as body battery energy, sleep score, fitness age, and stress, though it’s not a medical device.
- Sports Apps: Packed with over 25 sports apps for stuff like running, swimming, and even golf, whether you’re indoors or using GPS,.
- Music Storage: You can load up to 650 songs, including playlists from Spotify and others, and hook up with wireless headphones for easy listening.
- Garmin Pay: This feature lets you pay on the go without needing cash or cards, as long as it’s supported where you are.
- Battery Life: It lasts 19 hours with GPS, 7 hours if you’re playing music too, and up to 11 days just as a smartwatch. Plus, it charges fast and has a battery-saving mode.
- Smart Notifications: Get all your calls, texts, and social media alerts on your wrist when it’s linked to your smartphone.
- Safety and Tracking Feature: When connected to your phone, it can send an alert and your location to emergency contacts if you have an accident during outdoor activities.
What we think
There’s a lot to love about this smartwatch and while it may be a little overkill if you’re just getting into fitness and health tracking, for someone who is a little further down the road it’s a great shout.
Having been a personal trainer before entering the world of tech and hardware for a living, I would say that fitness trackers are best for those who are doing mostly cardio or any activity where you want to track heart rate, distance, time, and so on. If you’re all about weight training, you may find some of the features going to waste a little.
Sleep has been a hot topic for the past few years and this device can be used to give you an idea of your sleeping patterns. Combine that with a wealth of information online with strategies to improve sleep quality and you’ve got everything you need…well, aside from the blackout curtains, blue-light blocking glasses, white-noise generator, and temperature-controlled blanket.
Overall, for the price, it’s excellent value for money and something that could help you to become more informed about your health and lifestyle – and ultimately, how to improve it.
More smartwatch deals
Google Pixel Watch
Apple Watch Series 7 [GPS + Cellular 45mm] Smart Watch
Apple Watch Series 9 [GPS + Cellular 45mm] Smartwatch with Midnight Aluminum Case with Midnight Sport Band M/L with AppleCare+ (2 Years)
Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) [GPS + Cellular 44mm] Smartwatch
Google Pixel Watch